Check out the great articles that may be able to fully answer your questions - Click Here!

ASC Title & Tags 1012 Pottstown Pike Chester Springs, PA



For a duplicate title, please bring your Government issued ID, and the Registration Card. That Registration Card will have all the information on it that we need to apply for a replacement title.


If the vehicle is Company owned, a letter on company letterhead must be presented giving the applicant permission to apply for the Registration plate and the letter must be signed by a person of proper authority from the company.


If your vehicle was financed when it was purchased and had a lien on it in the State of PA, unless the vehicle was financed over 8 years ago, that lien will still be on record at PennDot. We will need a letter from the financial institution that states that the encumbrance has been satisfied. If a Lien still exists on the vehicle, the bank most likely is in possession of your title. If they lost it, you can apply for another one, but it will be sent to the lien holder. If the lien has been satisfied and the bank no longer has the title, we will need a letter stating that the former lien holder  no longer has an interest in that specific vehicle.

Dealer or Out of State PA Resident?

Let us handle your DMV paperwork!