Check out the great articles that may be able to fully answer your questions - Click Here!

ASC Title & Tags 1012 Pottstown Pike Chester Springs, PA

Out of Pennsylvania Dealers and Automobile Purchases

Are you:

  • A Pennsylvania resident buying a vehicle in another State?
  • A non-Pennsylvania Dealer that is selling a vehicle to a Pennsylvania resident?

ASC Title & Tags offers a service to issue Pennsylvania Title and license plates quickly and easily. This is perfect for:

  • The client that doesn't want to spend the time titling the vehicle after getting it back to Pennsylvania. They never have to set foot in a DMV office.
  • The client that is out of Pennsylvania for extended periods of time and cannot get back to get the vehicle titled and registered. Examples would be a person working on a long term project for a company or a College/University student
  • A dealer that does not want to rely on the purchaser to get the documents of ownership transferred on a timely basis.

ASC Title & Tags can process your out of state paperwork for your PA clients.

Simply do the following

  • Give us a call 610-458-0161 so that we may calculate the proper sales tax, PENNDOT Fees and walk you through the procedure.
  • Send us the following documents
    • Vehicle Title/certificate of origin
    • PENNDOT MV-41 for VIN verification
    • Completed power of attorney form
      • This form is used so that ASC Title & Tag can sign on behalf of your customer for this transaction
    • Photo copy, front and back, of customer(s) valid and current PA Driver's License or ID Card
    • Current Insurance Card with purchaser's name on it for any vehicle they own
    • 2 checks, one for Commonwealth of PA and one for ASC Title & Tags
  • If vehicle is financed please supply complete name and address of lien holder and a financial Institution number if the lien holder participates in the Electronic Lien Title (ELT) Program
  • If the vehicle is leased please supply the PA Sales tax number of the lessor
  • Optionally enclose a prepaid envelope for any copies documents you may want sent back to you or email address you would like electronic copies sent
  • If your client will be out of state long term we will send their new license plate to you in your prepaid envelope, otherwise we will mail it to their address in PA. Simply issue your client a temporary transit tag so they may transport the vehicle back to PA.
  • This may seem a little complicated, but rest assured we do this all the time and the transaction will go smoothly.


Dealer or Out of State PA Resident?

Let us handle your DMV paperwork!